At Kingswood Camps we offer our own travel insurance policy specially tailored to cover all eventualities* and every exciting adventure activity that we offer.
Kingswood Camps in partnership with Endsleigh provide invaluable cover for trips. Cover includes cancellation and curtailment of the trip due to accident, illness or sickness; cover for personal possessions and personal accident. Additionally cover for over 100 sports and activities are included as standard under this policy and full details are available within the policy documents.
The policy covers each camper who has paid the premium and whose name is shown on the confirmation. Should you decide to take out your own travel insurance, we highly recommend you check the policy covers adventure holidays – as many don’t include some of the more ‘extreme’ activities available at Kingswood Camps.
At a glance
- Prices per child for UK residents: £25 for 5-7 night camps, £20 for 4 night camps and £15 for 3 night camps
- Covers all of our activities
- Includes pre-travel cover
|Travel policy||Cover provided||Excess|
|Cancellation||Up to the Kingswood Camps holiday cost||£25|
|Single article limit||£200|
|Emergency medical expenses||£5,000,000||£25|
|£10,000 within the UK||£25|
|State hospital||£20 each full day -£400 in total||Nil|
|Curtailment||Unused portion of cost - up to the tour operators holiday cost||£25|
|Legal advice expenses||£25,000||£100|
- Cancellation and curtailment cover, in the unlikely event that you have to cut short or cancel your trip
- Cover for emergency medical treatment, hospitalisation and repatriation home
- 24-hour medical emergency assistance
- Personal liability cover will offer protection if you are held responsible for injuring someone or damaging their property
- Replacement of your baggage, personal possessions, money and travel documents such as passports